Sunday, May 29, 2011

RITE AID 5/29

Sorry about the poor picture quality. I'm having a bad photo day..but I think you'll get the ideal on this awesome deal.  Right now  Rite Aid is having some great hair deals.  I needed hair color, so I really lucked out.
Renpure Organic Shampoo and Conditioner Regular $6.99 on Sale $4.99 get back $4.99 UP's (limit 2)..Makes this Product Free


However..I also bought..


Loreal Excellence Creme Color Regular $8.99 less $2.00 in ad coupon and less $2.00 printable making this deal $4.99

So, here's what I did.  I bought the shampoo and conditioner and paid $10.75 (incl tax) and received 2 $4.99 UP's total..$9.98

Then in 2 separate transactions I bought the hair color which was $4.99 after coupons and paid with my UP's from the shampoo deal..All I paid was tax..so, my OOp for this deal was $0.70 which I did twice.

Total OOP was $12.15 for $31.98 worth of merchandise..

That doesn't suck


PS. I also received an additonal $3.00 off my next purchase of $15.00 or more by answering a few questions from a survey that was on my receipt.  It only took 2 minutes, so if you get one of these, I highly recommend that you participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment